Night Vision Compatibility:
5.6” x 2.8” x 2.5” (143 x 70.4 x 64 mm)
12.6 oz (357 g)
Submersible to 10 ft (3 m) depth
1” Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
20 daylight settings
Two 1.5 V AA batteries
Lithium are recommended. Run time results with alkaline may vary
Lithium: 60 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 with laser on at room temp.
Alkaline: 50 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 with laser on at room temp.
Visible Aiming Laser:
Output Power: < 5mW
Wavelenght: 635 nm (Nominal)
Fully adjustable windage and elevation
Ring with 1 Dot
The most popular reticle offered, this 68 MOA ring with 1 MOA dot is ideal for fast target acquisition. It provides three usable aiming points. The aiming points below were based on the following load: .223 Cal. 62 Gr. 2,900 Vel. Other loads and calibers can also be used but the operator will have to establish the ranges associated with the aiming points. When using a shotgun, the 68 MOA ring can be used to represent shot patterns but will vary based on choke and shell selection.
7 yards (close range)
50 yards (medium range)
200 yards (medium range)
For ordering, this pattern is designated in a model number as -0.
Durability is an important function of HWS. The sights are designed and built to be resistant to water, fog, shocks and extreme temperatures.
- Optical cavity – Enclosed and sealed with state-of-the-art aerospace composite material to keep out water and fog
- Components – Hardened and corrosion resistant
- Electronics – Encapsulated in shock-absorbing resin compound to remain fully operational and hold zero in Military Specifications (MIL-SPEC) drop tests
- Acceleration Tested – Functions with 2,500 Gs of acceleration in less than 0.5 milliseconds
- Heads-Up Display – 3-layers of laminate and glass, further protected by a rugged, roll-bar-style hood
Even if the window is shattered or is partially obstructed by mud, snow or rain, it can still function. As long as the operator can see through any portion of the window, the entire reticle pattern remains visible on the target.
No Revealing Light Signature
All external optical surfaces of the HWS are flat and have anti-reflective coatings so no glare elimination filters are needed.
The projected reticle is visible to only the operator. Even GEN-III night vision equipment cannot detect the muzzle-side signature of the HWS operator’s position.
• Optics: Transmission holography
• Magnification: 1x
• Eye Relief: Unlimited
• Length/Width/Height: 5.6”x2”x2.5” (143 x 51 x 64mm)
• Weight: 11.1 oz (312g)
• Water Resistant : Submersible to 10 ft (3m)
• Sealing: Fog resistant internal optics
• Color/Finish: – Non-reflective black – Mossy Oak Obsession® (non-reflective black on some small components) – RealTree APG HD® (non-reflective black on some small components)
• Adjustment (per click): Approx .5 MOA (1/2” (12.7mm) at 100 yds (91m)) when zeroing
• Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
• Mount: 1” (25.4mm) weaver or MIL-STD 1913 rail