Flir PTS536 Thermosight PRO 60Hz
The FLIR PTS536 is designed and built in the USA. Every single Flir thermal scope is tested as well as inspected before leaving the factory in California. The Flir ThermoSight Pro series sets the new standard for weapon mounted thermal optics.
Because of a 12 µm pixel pitch sensor and 50mm lens, the FLIR PTS536 delivers brilliant, clean thermal imaging with a focused 4.5° × 3.5° field of view. The entire FLIR ThermoSight Pro Series offers an uncompressed video signal, a high definition display, and shot-activated video recording.
FLIR PTS536 Features
Advanced Image Processing
The FLIR ThermoSight PTS536 Pro Series thermal core creates stunning imagery for better detection and classification day or night.
- Completely digital for better detection, classification and recovery, day or night
- Built using the new FLIR Boson thermal core
- Bright, high definition FLCOS display for absolute clarity
The FLIR ThermoSight Pro Series has a rugged aluminum alloy that can withstand drops in the field.
- Powerful and compact hardware is protected by a robust body
- Featuring a 12 μm pixel pitch and industry leading on-chip video processing
- Outstanding thermal image quality in total darkness or through smoke, haze, fog, rain
Flir PTS536 Superior Value
With the Flir PTS536 you are able to capture the moment with recoil-activated video recording and image capture of the thermal imaging sight, using multiple palettes and reticle patterns. On-board video recording, image capture and storage.
- Up to 2.5 hours of recording time or up to 1,000 pictures
- Multiple color palettes
- Digital compass/inclinometer for precise range and target orientation
- For the Flir PTS536 ThermoSight Pro Datasheet click here
Other Flir Thermosight Pro Scopes Also Available
|Up to 2.5|
or up to
|-20°C to +50°C|
-4°F to +122°F
(L x W x H)
|-40°C to +60°C|
-40°F to +140°F
|Zoom||1×, 2×, 4×|
|Dot 4 MOA|
|Up to 4hr|
|-5 to +5|
PTS 536 Package Includes
Thermal Imaging Sight
CR123A Battery (2)
Spare Battery Cassette
USB to USB Type C Cable (3′)
Quick Start Guide
Hard Carrying Case
This product is subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of State in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms regulations (ITAR) (22CFR 120 through 130). A license or other approval is required to the ITAR prior to any Export or Temporary Import. Please contact [email protected] for additional information.