The FLIR ThermoSight Pro Series sets a new standard in thermal image quality. With multiple features packed into a compact housing, the ThermoSight Pro Series delivers brilliant, clean thermal imagery in low contrast daylight scenes, as well as in total darkness. Equipped with shot activated video recording and FLIR’s patent pending High Visibility Technology (HVT) reticle, the FLIR ThermoSight Pro Series is the perfect addition to any hunting or security weapon platform.
FLIR PTS233 ThermoSight Pro 60Hz
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
The FLIR PTS233 is designed and built in the USA. Every single unit is tested as well as inspected before leaving the factory in California.
The FLIR PTS233 Thermal is powered by the new FLIR Boson core, featuring a 12 μm pixel pitch sensor, industry leading on-chip video processing. The uncompressed video signal is paired with a high definition display for better detection and classification in the field.
Advanced image processing eliminates the guesswork
- Completely digital for better detection, classification and recovery, day or night
- Built using the new FLIR Boson thermal core
- Bright, high definition FLCOS display for absolute clarity
Perfect balance of size and performance
- Powerful and compact hardware is protected by a robust aircraft-aluminum alloy body
- Featuring a 12 μm pixel pitch and industry leading on-chip video processing
- Outstanding thermal image quality in total darkness or through smoke, haze, fog, rain
Packed with features for a versatile and customizable viewing experience
- On-board video recording, image capture and storage.
- Up to 2.5 hours of recording time or up to 1,000 pictures
- Shot activated video recording feature automatically captures before/after shot video
- FLIR’s patent pending HVT reticle technology provides clear reticle visibility against even the most difficult to discern backgrounds
- Multiple color palettes, reticle types and reticle colors
- Digital compass/inclinometer for precise range and target orientation
- Reliable quick-release Picatinny rail
FLIR PTS233 Thermal Specifications
|Digital Zoom||2x, 4x|
|Focus Range||10m to
|Up to 2.5
up to 1,000
|-20°C to +50°C
(-4°F to +122°F)
(L x W x H)
|-40°C to +60°C
(-40°F to +140°F)
|Zoom||1×, 2×, 4×|
|Lens System||19 mm;
|Reticle Type||Dot 4 MOA
|USB – C
|-5 to +5
Control Panel Buttons
Configures Operational Settings Display Brightness Control Image Palette Control Digital Zoom Control Reticle Color Control Reticle Pattern Control Boresighting Adjustment On-Screen Menu
Thermal Weapon Sight
CR123A Battery (2)
Spare Battery Cassette
USB to USB Type C Cable (3′)
Quick Start Guide
Hard Carrying Case
This product is subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of State in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms regulations (ITAR) (22CFR 120 through 130). A license or other approval is required to the ITAR prior to any Export or Temporary Import. Please contact [email protected] for additional information.
You May Also Like:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.