The HS510C Holosun Open Reflex Circle Red Dot Sight has an open frame for a wide sight picture. Always on, it is powered by solar cell under normal usage, and a back-up battery to supplement power requirements in low light conditions. The reticle can be switched between a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, or a 2 MOA dot only at the push of a button. Better yet, the same LED projects both reticles, so no re-zeroing is necessary.
Holosun HS510C Solar Circle Red Dot Sight
Both eyes open: quick acquisition and surrounding awareness.
Advanced LED technology: 20,000 hours battery life for Circle dot or 50,000 hours for dot only
The dual powered reticle brightness will automatically adjusted according to environment.
Switchable Reticle among Dot, Circle, and Circle Dot.
Sensitive Motion sensor
10 DL and 2 NV Compatible Brightness settings
Holes for water outflow
Quick Detach Mount
The default reticle is 2 MOA dot & 65 MOA circle. Hold the “-” button for 3 seconds to switch the reticle in Circle Dot, Dot, and Circle order.
The HS510C Holosun red dot sight operates with two-way power supply (solar cell and internal battery).
The package includes a CR2032 battery.
A high quality battery can power this device for up to 20,000 hours/dot+circle, or 50,000 hours/dot. Caution: The battery is not rechargeable.
To replace the battery loosen the screws, insert the included teardrop shaped tool in the battery tray slot, pry out the tray, and remove the dead battery.
To install a new battery, insert the battery into the tray making sure the “+” side faces down, insert and press tray into the battery compartment, and tighten screws.
Designed with a patented nonlinear cam clamping system, no tools are required for attaching to a rail. Push locking button, lift up handle to loosen the locking bar. To mount sight on rail, push the handle down, locking button will automatically engage.
When first installing the sight, the clamp too tight such that the handle cannot be locked. May be you must adjust clamp bolt for a proper fit:
- There is one Torx socket at the end of clamp adjusting bolt on the side of the mount, loosen the bolt to release clamp using included Torx wrench.
- Open the cam clamp handle. Slide the sight into rail and close the clamp handle, while still loose.
- Tighten the clamp adjusting bolt using the Torx wrench. This will tighten the clamp to the rail to moderate degree. Try to open and close the clamp handle, adjusting the clamp bolt so it is neither too tight nor too loose.
- Switch on: Press and release either brightness button (“+” or “-“) to turn on the sight.
- Power Off: Press the “+” and “-” buttons simultaneously will turn the power and motion sensor off.
- Operation mode: Two operation modes are available: Auto mode and manual mode.
Automation mode operation:
a) Sight is always in auto mode unless specifically switched to manual mode.
b) While in auto mode, the brightness of the reticle is automatically adjusted to match ambient lighting. The brighter it is, the higher the dot intensity.
c) If lighting is low enough, the sight will automatically switch to battery. While running on battery, you can adjust the reticle brightness using the “+” and “-” buttons to switch between high and low brightness levels.
a) Press down the “+” button for 3 seconds to enter Manual mode.
b) Brightness adjustment: There are 12 settings for reticle brightness level under manual mode. The default brightness setting is at 7 when the device is switched to this mode. The brightness can be adjusted as required by pressing the “+” or “-” to increase or decrease the brightness level, one press for one change in brightness level.
c) To switch back to auto mode: Hold the “+” button down for 3 seconds.
Sleep Time Mode:
a) Please note that your red dot will automatically enter into sleep time mode after 10 minutes with no involvement
b) The Sight will instantaneously wake up and turn on with any motion detection to last saved setting.
1. The HS510C Holosun red dot sight has been primarily adjusted based on the reference mounting rail in factory.
2. The elevation adjusting screw is at top of the rear end top of the sight, the windage adjusting screw is at the left side of the housing. The adjustment can be carried on with the wrench inserting into the screw holes.
3. After primary adjusting the red dot overlap on the target point, left turning (anti-clockwise) the adjusting screws to depart the aiming point from the target mark a little bit, and then right turning (clockwise) the adjusting screw to make the target mark overlap on the aiming point to complete the zero setting.
4. The maxima adjustment range is +/- 40 MOA
& 2 NV
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.