Overall, the Pulsar Accolade XQ38 thermal vision binoculars combine an impressive refresh rate, highly-detailed sensor, detailed images, and a dual eyepiece. Secondly, it is designed with advanced technology, the Pulsar Accolade XQ38 features a magnification range of 3.1 to 12.4x ideal for extreme conditions. Featuring a 9.8 degrees field of view, the XQ38 can surprisingly detect a man-size heat signature up to 1,475 yards away. Most important, the AMOLED display of the thermal vision binoculars provides a stable, high-quality image making object identification faster. Equipped with the option to switch between eight custom color modes, furthermore including “white hot” and “black hot,” which enhances clearly distinguishing between objects and the background in varying conditions.
Pulsar Accolade XQ38
- The dual eyepiece helps to reduce eye fatigue during long viewing sessions, as well as also enhancing the natural look of objects.
- The Accolade XP50 is equipped with a high-contrast, color AMOLED display, therefore ensuring a stable, high-quality image in virtually any weather conditions.
- Comes with 8-color palette options, while helping to enhance viewing for various conditions.
- The IPS5 battery pack can surprisingly provide up to 8 hours of runtime. Also, designed with an innovative battery-release to ensure fast, flawless battery changes.
- In addition, the Built-in video recorder is a great asset when it comes to filming or taking photos of once-in-a-lifetime experiences. One press of the REC button captures footage that can specifically be shared easily with colleagues, friends and family.
- Connecting the device with a smartphone or tablet basically allows a user to access the internet and live-stream video directly to YouTube.
- The high 640×480 pixel resolution ensures all objects chiefly within the field of view have the highest level of detail. High resolution makes the smallest objects, i.e. branches, leaves, body extremities of an animal, appear exceptionally crisp and clear against the background.
- Picture-in-Picture provides a magnified reticle-area image moreover to help the observer see magnified target details without loss of the field of view.
- The stadiametric rangefinder significantly helps to estimate range to an object based on its size.
- High Image frequency is most important when shooting at moving targets. A high refresh rates ensures motion is fluid and in real-time, specifically allowing more accurate speed assessment and shot placement.
- Incremental zoom is a perfect solution to quick, on-the-fly zooming. When time is not a limiting factor but slight details are, the device’s smooth zoom is the better option.
Click to view Pulsar IPS5 Rechargeable Battery Pack
|Frame Rate||50 hz|
|Battery Life||7 hours|
What’s In The Accolade XP50 Box?
| Accolade Thermal Imaging Scope | IPS5 Battery Pack | Battery charger with mains charger | USB cable | Carrying case | Hand strap | Quick start guide | Lens cloth | Warranty card |