Arisaka Optic Leveler Combo
The Arisaka Optic Leveler Combo was designed to be a user friendly tool for leveling scopes that are mounted in rings or one piece mounts. The base plate sits on the Picatinny rail or one piece mount just below the turret cluster of the scope. Then the matching wedge is inserted from the side. As the 11 degree ramped surfaces of the wedge and base engage, the top of the wedge rises upwards and contacts the turret cluster, automatically leveling it.
It includes an offset slot in the leveler base, which helps provide more leeway on one piece scope mounts that have ramped surfaces, such as the Aero Precision Ultralite mounts. The leveler combo includes the leveler base and both small and large wedges. The small wedge requires a space between the rail/mount and turret cluster from 0.190″ to 0.730″, and the large wedge requires a space between the rail/mount and turret cluster from 0.680″ to 1.200″. Made in the USA.
Please note: some one-piece scope mounts like those made by Bobro may not have enough space, so be certain to check with your specific scope and mount. The leveler requires a flat surface directly below the turret cluster to function.
Arisaka Optic Leveler Combo Directions for Use
1. Place scope in rings or one-piece mount. Tighten rings to remove slack, but leave loose enough that the scope can still be rotated by hand.
2. Place the leveler base on the Picatinny rail or one-piece mount directly below the turret cluster of the scope. The angled slot should be on the top side.
3. Insert the leveler wedge into the slot on the base from the side until it contacts the bottom of the turret cluster.
4. Gently apply pressure to the wedge until the scope rotates and is leveled.
5. Tighten one scope ring according to the torque specifications provided by the ring/mount manufacturer.
6. Remove the optic leveler.
7. Tighten the other ring according to the torque specifications provided by the ring/mount manufacturer.
Use of the Arisaka Optic Leveler makes the assumption that the scope’s turret cluster and reticle are aligned, which may not be the case with poor quality scopes.
SureFire SR07 Dual Switch For Scout Weapon Light$101.00
SureFire DS00 Tail Switch for Scout Light$122.00 – $131.00
SureFire DS-SR07 Switch Assembly for Scoutlight Weapon Lights$176.00 – $185.00
Surefire DG Switch – Grip Switch Assembly For X-Series Weapon Light$122.00
SureFire DS-SR07-D-IT Switch Assembly for Scout Weapon Lights/Crane Laser$206.00 – $215.00
SureFire DS07 Switch Assembly for Scout Weapon Lights$167.00 – $176.00
SureFire CR123A Battery Charging Kit$32.00
SureFire XT07 Switch Assembly for X-Series Weapon Lights$176.00
Streamlight SL-B26 Li-Ion USB Battery Pack and Bank Charger