Warne Maxima QD Scope Rings for CZ 527
The Warne Maxima QD Scope Rings for CZ 527 were created since each firearm manufacturer has their own mounting rail design, each ring model must be made for a proper fit. Warne CZ Rings are able to fit right onto the receiver’s dovetail with no need for a mounting base. The CZ Quick Detach Rings sport the unique Warne indexable lever system which allows the user to remove the optics from the rifle then reattach it without the loss of zero, as well as allowing the location of the lever to be indexed once the rings are affixed to the bases. After the levers are tightened, simply pull out on the lever, turn it to the desired location then let it snap into place.
Warne Maxima QD Scope Rings for CZ 527 Features
Return to Zero Guaranteed, quickly detach and reattach the CZ QD rings with no loss of zero.
Indexable lever allows placement of the levers in any position desired.
CZ specific recoil pin for positive engagement of ring to receiver dovetail.
Rings securely mount around scope using 4 Torx style T-15 socket cap screws, 25 in/lb. of torque recommended.
Always verify that your firearm is UN-LOADED before performing any service on it. Warne recommends that you loosely assemble rings and scope onto firearm prior to final mounting to verify eye relief and ring spacing.
- Remove the 4 screws from both rings.
- Place the scope in the ring halves and re-insert recoil key (CZ & Ruger rings do not have specific recoil keys and utilize an integrated recoil management system)
- Start all 4 screws on both rings and tighten only the bottom screws to 25in/lb* max.
- Place rings onto the bases with the recoil keys in the slots and push each ring towards the muzzle to seat the recoil key
- Tighten QD lever, thumb & forefinger tight***. (there is no need to over tighten QD lever)
- Adjust eye relief and level the reticle
- Once both are correct, tighten the top screws on both rings to scope manufacturers’ recommended torque rating**, maximum of 25 in/lb.
- After tightening, pull QD levers out to index them to the desired position.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
***Please refrain from tightening QD lever with any hand tool as it is not required.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
⇒ If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.
More from Warne