By mounting a red dot at a 45° offset, it allows for an easy transition from the magnified optic by simply rotating the firearm. The low profile of this mount allows you to mount underneath almost any riflescope (such as the Trijicon AccuPoint) without removing the scope or rings, or in front/behind the optic (such as the Trijicon ACOG® or VCOG).
– Attaches to standard 1913 Picatinny Rails
– Made of Lightweight Anodized Aluminum
– Ambidextrous for Right or Left Handed Shooters
– Weight = 1.15 oz. (32.5g)
– Length = 1.25 in. (31.75mm)
– Made in the USA
1 Offset Rail Adapter with Key