Warne Maxima CZ Scope Mount
The Warne Maxima CZ Scope Mount fits the 19mm 550/557 and the 16mm 527 integral dovetails.They are solid steel, vertically split rings that handle even the most punishing recoil, or large, heavy scopes. Since each firearms manufacturer has their own proprietary mounting rail design, each ring model must be machined to exacting tolerances for proper fit and function. Because of this, the Warne CZ Rings are able to fit right onto the receiver’s dovetail with no need for a mounting base.
The CZ Fixed Rings are available in two different styles to fit either the CZ 550 receiver design (19mm dovetail) or to fit CZ 527 (16mm dovetail) model and utilize 4 T-15 Torx style socket cap screws for secure and permanent optics mounting.
Warne Maxima CZ Scope Mount Features
Permanently attaches to firearm’s dovetail.
CZ specific recoil pin for positive engagement of ring to receiver dovetail.
Rings securely mount around scope using 4 Torx style T-15 socket cap screws.
Always verify that your firearm is UN-LOADED before performing any service on it. Warne recommends that you loosely assemble rings and scope onto firearm prior to final mounting to verify eye relief and ring spacing.
- Remove the 4 screws from both rings.
- Place the scope in the ring halves and re-insert recoil key (CZ & Ruger rings do not have specific recoil keys and utilize an integrated recoil management system).
- Start all 4 screws on both rings and move scope with rings to your scope bases.
- Place rings onto the bases with the recoil keys in the slots.
- Push each ring towards the muzzle to seat the recoil key.
- Adjust eye relief and level the reticle and tighten only the bottom screws to 25in/lb* max.
- Once both are correct, tighten the top screws on both rings to scope manufacturers’ recommended torque rating**, maximum of 25 in/lb.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
⇒ If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.